Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Self Reflection

Having spare time, I'd thought I would just blog about some random thoughts, myself and my dad.

So.. how much spare time did i actually have? Came home at 5pm.. till now? Lolx.
It's been a long time since I actually did self reflection .. and attempt to do something about myself.
It has also been a long time since me and my dad talked too.. like ..boy to boy... man to man.. macho to macho.. pussy cat to tiger balm.

I like being honest. We just phear to be misunderstood or labelled.
Can we be totally honest with each other? Some things are better not known.. ignorance is bliss .. blah blah.
But I'd like a partner who is also open to many things, understands me and also shares her thoughts with me too.
Comfort is probably one of the most important things to me too. So far, I've been really comfortable talking to you and it feels almost just natural being with you.
I've never wore a mask infront of you, I'm nice to you because I like you. I'm nice to other people because I find them beneficial to me in ways or I just want to avoid conflicts.
Things have always been simple between I and you. You like me, I like you.. let's be together.
Let's not be confused between friends and lovers. We can be both.
That's how I feel, so long you accept me and I accept who you, we'll always be together.
If either of us changes, for the better - hooray!, for the worse - let's compromise.

I do think alot, and I think.. we often find partners to fill up for what we lack.
Guys feel a need to be needed in various ways.. although we seem like we don't need anybody or independant. Then there are other needs, like intimacy or ego.
Girl's seek security mainly? Then.. Love and attention?
In any way.. we all have the same needs. Just that we have different priorities and levels for each need.
Because I love you, I want to give you what you want and everything you need. That makes you different from other people.
Wants and needs are different. Friends come to you often only when they need you.
Whenever I think about you, you have everything I want and need.

I'll work harder from now on. But what mainly deters me from working any harder, is probably insecurity. (*haha u pussy or what? guy talking about insecurity?*)
Nowadays you often question me, "What if we don't end up together?". And I have to face the truth too.. you still haven't decided whether you want to be with me.
There's a few more doubts jumbling up in my brain now.. I hope we can resolve them soon too.

Woops.. seems like I typed more than I always intended to. I take like hours to blog.. geez. But I always feel good at the end. Shall talk about me dad another time (: I love him. He's one person I need in my life.



Damn emo sia.... NAWT!

No comments: