Darling,
I feel really happy today for some reason. Maybe its because, I managed to go jogging. Watch finish a series of anime (11 eps). Stayed home the whole day. Didn't worry too much today. And most of all.. somehow I feel really loved today. Or maybe its the joy of running away together with you one day. The joy I've always dreamed of having. A new found reason why I love you so much. Its cause you understand me best, like you always have. Please continue to understand, and maybe keep this dream alive for as long as it last. Even if we're day-dreaming or serious.. just for today I could sleep with a happy dream. Lets hope it lasts forever.
I love you for loving me.. really. I feel alittle lighter after not saying those 3 words to you for so long. We need money. We'll eat all sorts of good food, do all sorts of things together and maybe... die together. I'm alittle curious how and what death feels like. But hey, as much as I say all these.. no matter who dies first, the other will try to live as long as he can. I don't want anyone going to hell coz of commiting suicide. That is.. even if hell exists. Sigh..
No matter what... lets have as much fun as we can.. before we die.
Do we feel the same? I don't want to drag u along with my non-sense. Stop me if I get overboard.
I love you. I feel like kissing you now.
Damn.. being emo together.. is kind of a nice feeling..
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment