Haiiiz. Yups... Sigggh. That's about how I feel now.
On my way to Bukit Panjang Plaza to buy a flu medicine for my dad after sending her home, it seems like I dropped my wallet along the way.
-It has to be in the 7-11 because if I dropped it earlier, I wouldn't have been able to pay for the medicine and skittles. I totally love the new Sherbet flavour tho /slur :D.
-It so happens that when I decided to use a smaller wallet to bring along since I wasn't going out for long. So I decided to take my driving licence in my main wallet and put it in. *it had my IC and NP Student card in it already, but I didn't bother to take them out* Oh, and I brought along $10 in cash.
-Searched my house thoroughly, I even went back to search the car and finally drove back to 7-11 at like 2am? To check if they found any lost wallets. No luck ):
Suay sia.. my pussie Jia Han always told me no need bring IC and driving license together coz driving license acts as your new Identity Card now. The one fateful day I put them together, really.. got lost lol. Sian.. double swuay.. the two most important cards gone. Losing a wallet is damn jia lat man.. I remember in Primary School I would often lose my wallet time to time.. thats why for a period of time I had a chain to hook my wallet to my pants. Until it became illegal to bring those chains to school one day.. don't ask me why.
Won't triple swuay right? A little sunny moment happened in the morning today though. I decided to call my dad to ask should I make a police report now.. or wait a few days and hope some kind soul to return it back.
He picked up the phone after a minute of ringing.. I thought he was busy at work.
"Are you busy dad?"
"No.. why? Where are you?" -dad
"Home.. why? Where are you?"
"Home." -dad =__='
He was sick ): .. he told me to wait it out. So I shall.. wait patiently. As much as I lost quite abit.. and to remake my IC n driving license and student card.. is so troublesome.. zz.. but no point crying over spilt milk right? Anyway, that's how I got my car for the whole day.
Wait a minute.. I don't have my driving license. Damn.. aiya.. won't so swuay right? I double swuay .. u still want me to triple swuay? U think my life is a joke?!? Actually I think it is..
No police came to spotcheck. (Lucky!)
I decided to further test my luck at a public carpark in Orchard. I put parking coupons for 1 and a half hours, when I actually went shopping/walking around for 4hours.
I came back.. praying really hard I wont kena summoned.
I had a different surprise for me..
BIRD SHIT ALL OVER MY CAR!!! OMFGWTFBBQ!?!? Really man haha.. I think theres a evil organization syndicate playing a huge prank on me. Really swuay sia... damn gross to wash the bird shit away with the car wiper =S.
And finally.. I guess the thing that probably affected my mood the most is our estrangement. Really damn donno sia. Somewhat this situation feels really familiar yet it felt like the roles have been reversed. Seem to be losing alot of things recently with shit falling all over my face -.-". How I cope you ask? I ask myself that. Why do I feel like numb.. as always.. its like I can't really express myself.
Does this give me the right to be emo? Wouldn't I be wasting my time and making others worry by emo-ing? Man.. its so troublesome to think. How I wish I could live my life without a single care. Then again.. if I didn't care about a single thing.. no one would care for me. We already have friends who care for us, why does it has to be the special care from a certain someone that we want the most? Oh, thats what they call love right? That special attention. Something we keep wanting more and more until it bursts, then we start all over again.
Damn.. does it have to be that way? What kind of love are we looking for? I've been through so many kinds of situations and relationships. Courting, waiting, break-up, cheating, being cheated, dumping, being dumped, dated several girls and even tried online relationships. Why do I feel I'm always losing out in all of them? In terms of pain, time, money.. what a L0St!
Feel like a loser (big-time with a capital L in bold). But you know. I think I'm born optimistic. That's what keeps me going. I've gained experience at the very least. I think I've become stronger. I wont be easily swayed by such petty emotions anymore.
or maybe I'm just unlucky all these time..
I never fail to laugh at this video.
Damn swuay right?
God has a sense of humour, I love him for that (:
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment