Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Our Hardwork

Tagboard complete!! w00tz.. yes yes.. I made it fat n big.
Just tiny adjustments on the side panel.. nothing much.
Seems like my sweetie has change some things in the blog too ^^. Didn't realize the blog music was changed until I opened it in Internet Explorer. Some stuff can't be viewed in Mozilla Firefox but oh well.. you still can read the posts n everything is still pretty neat.. although you can't hear the music ><.
Thanks darling for changing the blog music.. I think this song is perfect ^^. It means alot to me.. really touches me.. in a way.

Seems like someone already posted on the tagboard while I'm doing this post! Hi Edith! Congratulations on being the first one to tag the tagboard! So so.. as your prize... *drumroll*...
I'll answer your question! Free of charge! :D

hmm.. you asked if we're together. Yes we are, its just that we would like to keep it low profile from her church friends at least. I'm not sure for how long.. until she settles some stuff with God I think? ^^ hehe.. well.. It was a rough week for us last week. To put it in short.. I had a misunderstanding that she didn't want to be with me.. so I acted like a jerk I guess.. now everything's cleared up.. and we're back to normal! Right? =] Nothing much happened.. we still love each other just as much ^^.

As I was done with the tagboard.. I just had the urge to read our previous posts. How we change so easily from cheerfulness to sadness to emo to loving and so on.. and guess what!? Including this post it makes a total of 24!! Yes 24! 7+7+7+3 = 24! Lol.. okays.. lame.. but it's heartwarming to see that this blog is our combined effort and love. No matter what we'll go through it together.. and there's nothing we can't share with each other. Let's keep it that way for as long as we can.. let this blog be a memory of our love and as well as a reminder of how much we love each other. Thank you darling for everything.



Guys pls comment on my videos if they're boring or old.. or funny! =]
I love family guy (:

No comments: