I know. I know.
The power in us. The ability to choose our actions and words. It may not be a superpower, but it can be a powerful one. Take a knife and put it against somebody's throat. You'll gain temporary power over somebody else. Of course, there are serious repercussions for every wrong actions you do. Whether with or without a reason, always be prepared to face the music. For not everyone share the same perspective as you, they are often quick to judge using their own morals.
The 3 main A's everyone is afraid of.
Anguish. Alienation. and the Afterlife.
Nobody wants to feel pain. Physical ache, or emotional sadness. Nobody likes it. Sadists or masochists, they don't know pain... but we feel sad for them. Sickos.
Everyone would want to seek some sort of attention. Nobody wants to be lonely for life. Even emos have their own way of seeking attention. Whether we have an open heart or not, without attention.. even stray dogs die.
And everybody fears the afterlife. Often we seek to religion to secure our place in heaven. Hell is often portrayed as a place with eternal torment. They say life in this world is only temporary, the afterlife is for eternity. Happiness or sadness for eternity.. most of us want to go to heaven. With so many different beliefs out there, how do we secure our place in heaven? If only God came down to earth again. Or at least, speak to me in a way that I can place my whole faith in you.
So why even when I know I'm making you sad (I feel sad for myself doing it), I still do it?
I know. I know.
I don't say I love you anymore, I behave as if I don't want to talk to you anymore.
But I still care deep down.
I think I'm just exhausted at the moment.
I've tried to give my all. My love.
If you're selfish, I think I'm more selfish.
Heck, everyone is entitled to a certain amount of selfishness. Its good in a way. At least you love yourself. Loving yourself is important before you can love others.
Love is patient, love is always giving.
Why is it that I don't feel received.
How much more patient do I have to be, how come I'm always waiting. TBH I'm gettin sick of it.
Yeah.. its because I can't give these anymore.. thats why I don't know how to say it anymore.
Am I asking too much? Shouldn't I be content with what I have? I don't know.
Maybe I need time myself too. I need time to love myself.
2months 15 days may be too long, or too short.
Hahaha.. that's what u get for getting in between!
Naww.. just watching the referee staggering is hilarious XD. Yeah I'm evil :P
Friday, October 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment