Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Major waste of time.

Today felt like the most unproductive day Ever! Lolx. It's like whatever I did today was like a huge waste of time and led to a total waste time. Thus I had just wasted more time repeating how much time I wasted repeating myself over and over again. again.

Unfortunately I don't count playing games, watching anime and movies a waste of time. Its more like a hobby or recreation... although they are kinda unproductive :P.

So this was how my day went. I came to class 15minutes past 9 as per norm. That's fine.
1hr later we had our break, my friends all decided to go down to the canteen to eat. We hesitated for awhile whether we should bring down our bags too.. since no one helped to jagah.. but also partly because we all didnt to return to the 'oh-my-so-boring' lecture. Seriously, I worry for my modules which has this damn monotonous lecturer. Never had we had the same lecturer for 2 modules and the worst part is he's .. no Good!

Anyway, that's how it went for the first 2 hours of school. 1st hour in a lecture that we never absorbed anything and the next hour was for lunch. Oh btw.. Yong Tau Hoo cheap n r0x @ canteen 3.

Then my dear friend Arik suggested to go games room while we waited for our next class. In order to stay in the games room, we have to borrow a board game. So he suggested Monopoly. o.O At first we were all reluctant but in the end we started to have a quick play. I guess we all got absorbed into the game and played pretty fast I think. In 1hr, we had nearly bought every single property and had houses n stuff. The thing that made it so exciting I guess was because if anyone landed on anyone's houses.. they'll pretty much go bankrupt straightaway. We kept avoiding n avoiding each other by only luck.. but I seemed to have the best and worst luck. Alot of them landed on my properties, but I landed on Don's purple property.. the most expensive one with 3 houses. The rent was 11,000 x.x I managed to pay though.. will all my cash in hand. But in the end I still won coz I covered alot of property and managed to regain my money bit by bit.

Oh!? The time is 1pm? Class gonna end at 2. Lets pon.
We went to Zi Xian's house to watch 'The Insider' which we was required to watch for our "PI" - Professional Issues module. I was sleeping half of the time I guess. Sigh.. I didn't quite understand the movie either. Btw he had a puppy dog.. and it was really adorable. I might start liking dogs now. But I'm still turned off by the barkings ): .. it's really friendly and cute though.

It's 730pm. I reached home at around 8+. Attempted to do my homework and resorted to researching online for synopsis/summaries for the movie. In the end I didn't find out much either.. and didn't type much good points. I submitted to my group, but in the end they used most of their work and my 2-3hours of doing research led to vain. Oh well.. so much for my day. Cannot continue like this liao... very bad. Just for today yah? Sorry to myself lol.


Would The World’s Speed Walking Champion Run If Attacked By Samurai?
Watch to find out ;).

No comments: