Looks, my looks. Myself.
I never was called handsome when I was young. I had my specs on with me til secondary 4. I guess I didn't really care about looks then. All went into my mind was to gain popularity within my friends in my little ways.. being good at games/sports. Thought about girls? Mmm yeah pretty much.. but I was shy I'd say. Now that I think back, I don't think was even ready then.
Poly! Before I started my new school in Ngee Ann.. I started to think.. damn.. I'm slowly losing my friends. All my friends are pretty much virtual friends.. maybe I need to go out n socialize more.. maybe I should find a girlfriend. I'm curious. I guess thats when I started to become more image-conscious.
I never liked spectacles, how they always become blurry.. and wearing them for too long my nose will get dents/scratches. Now that I think of myself.. I always feel inferior behind my glasses.. or maybe I just never really bothered to get a nice pair of glasses ^^". I made a friend, his name is Chriz punk. Haha.. funny guy really.. I feel really bad now though, he treats me really nicely but nowadays I often turn him down whenever he asks me out. Thanks to him, an optometrist graduate from Singapore Poly, he helped me get my very first pair of contact lenses.
Sometimes I think my eye becomes bigger when I wear contact lenses lol. People always compliment me.. so often that.. it becomes troublesome to say... "aiya not really la.. I don't have nice eyes at all.. etc" Nowadays, I'd just smile or give a compliment to them too. Deep down in me it feels like an ego boost everytime I get complimented. But what difference does it make?
Hmm.. you get more of eye contact attention I guess. Sure it gives me alot more confidence to approach people which I'm not used to, but ultimately its how you hold your conversation and how you behave. Maybe I'm a confused person so I prefer to play safe by keeping quiet.
Just because people say you look good, does that entitle you to become more like a moron and start developing attitudes?
I still want to live a normal life. Happiness is really important too. I need alot of motivation to keep me going. I don't have much of an ambition but I do have dreams. A lover who loves me for who I am, have a happy family with 2 kids. Hopefully a girl and a boy. Retire young, hopes to travel the world and try/do interesting things. Then play games/watch movies/anime through the boring old age.
Suddenly my emo-ness stopped halfway while posting. oh well lol.. anyway.. now that.. I'm more cheerier~! Here's a silly Malaysian Proton 40's ad to.. entertain ya :D. Nights!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment