Harlow Dudu..
yup I've some free time to spare.. so I just thought of dropping you an email again.
Today we headed out late.. like 1pm.. this weekend they have this "Doors Open Toronto" which basically allows free entry to several heritage spots for anyone til like 5pm. I managed to see many beautiful churches over here.. what impressed me the most were the HUGE organs~! It's really quite a sight to behold.. so were the Stained glasses. We also went to a museum and a castle but the main building weren't free... felt cheated of our time.. thus we didn't go.. was kinda expensive per person. Then we headed to a few departmental stores and then to Wal-Mart. Did quite abit of shopping today. It's shopping time already.. since theres only like 5 days left before my flight back to Singapore. Bought a few clothings today.. heee.. happy! Gosh I sound like a girl... but I guess our species feel kinda happy when we spend money right? I'm still looking for another slim fit jeans though.. and some more "Exercise Clothing".. and a few plain coloured cheap T shirts.
I've been feeling very.. artsy today.. don't know why. I just have the desire to want to try cooking different more things when I get back home. I'm looking forward to cooking together with you too. I want to start on the scraping neko artwork.. I want to try my hand at sketching your portrait too. I'm a total amateur at all these but I guess I wanna try you know? I want to learn.. maybe melmel could teach me. So many things I feel like doing when I get back.. all with melmel in mind.
Is there anything in particular melmel would want from overseas? Carlcarl will try to get for you..
Hope to see you online later..
-Deeply in love with you,
Carl Ross.
Most Amazing Illusion Ever
How do you think it's done? ^^" Maybe its a dummy.. lol
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment