Dear Melissa,
that was probably the sweetest email you ever sent me. I couldn't help to read it a few more times when I got back.
I felt kinda tired today.. maybe cause of a few reasons. It was Cloudy and Cold.
Remember when we were still kids we would sing songs to chase the clouds away?
I always thought why chase clouds away when its better to have them instead.. since it won't be so sunny in Singapore.
Now I know... the clouds here.. makes everything look super gloomy. It feels like its gonna rain anytime you know.
Oh and guess what.. the weather forecast said it was 4 degrees at night and it'll feel like -1 degree.
It really did feel like walking inside the freezer outside. Why did it say it'll feel like -1 degree when it was 4?
That's because of the wind and all.. BRrrrrr... I needed to wear a thick leather jacket and keep my hands in the pockets to keep warm.
Oh and my converse shoe... it was so thin.. it feels like my feet were kinda numb LOL.
You know we wear slippers at home so our feet wont touch the cold floor.. I didn't wear when we got back home.. my relatives asked me to wear.. I told them, "Nah, it's alright.. my feet is colder than the floor." Hahas..
You just want to run back into the car immediately or run back into bed when you reach home. Weather is cold.. u wanna stay inside more. Thus with the gloomy and cold weather.. you just feel like sleeping alot.
I'm wishing I could cuddle you all the time when I'm here.
On the brighter side of things... because its cold here you get to choose alot more clothing to wear here. Some of the jackets look really pretty or cool here. I could wear my double shirt without breaking a sweat too. Oh.. but moisturizer is very important here.. your hands and lips get dry easily so its good to put on good moisturizer. Weather can be pretty erratic here... especially in spring.. it was rained alittle in the morning.. therefore we didn't go to the Niagara falls today. When we came back and checked the weather forecast again.. it said it was sunny at Niagara Falls ><. Oh well.. we ended up driving alot today. Went to a shopping mall again to look around.. I spent most of the time at their pet store! SO MANY TYPES OF ANIMALS THERE!!!
The dogs were really cute and playful.. they had cats which were really furry and cute.
Guinea pigs.. rats.. birds... parrots.. fishes.. even exotic pets like Iguanas, small snakes, Tarantula, turtles..
I spent most of the time playing with the cats of course haha. Its cute to see so many kittens together. Too cute. ><
At night we went to a Japanese restaurant recommended by my cousin to eat sushi.. and it was really.. very good!!
Probably the best sushi rolls I've eaten. Its like all the ingredients are really crispy and creamy. They have this Soy sauce which isnt so salty also .. so the taste doesn't get much affected by the soy sauce.
Really wished you were here again.. reminds me of the two times we were at Rakuzen. Memorable times.
Second one was more memorable though... I remember melmel rushing carlcarl to pick his orders hehe.. and the chef was so kind to give us so many free stuff!! I really want to go back there with you some time again. Next time my treat =).
I love you melmel... I want to create more and more sweet memories with you..
Tomorrow is some Queen Victoria Day.. so they have a small preview of fireworks at a park we went to after our dinner. It was kinda small but nice to watch at the same time. I'm always entertained by different things when I'm here. It's like endless food eating, shopping and outdoor activities.
Well tomorrow I gotta wake up at 5am.. have to leave home at 6am. Flight journey to USA ( Palm Springs ) is about 5 hours.
So I gotta sleep early now too.. will find ways to contact you when I arrive safely in USA. Til then.. I'll not stop thinking about you.
Will be anticipating another email from you too.. but its okay if you're tired..
Loving you truckloads,
-Carl Ross
Amazing things about everything. Wicked Video ;)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment