Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodbye to the normals.

Melmel..

Life sure has been quite from not hearing from melmel for awhile.. thinking of you all the time.
Still 4 more days to go.. I guess I can go through it.
I went to the Niagara Falls today.. I must say it was a spectacular view.
Do you know that the Niagara Falls is the border between Canada and USA?
So from the Canada side.. you can actually see people viewing the falls from USA side also.
Canada's side is much nicer of course.. they have all the proper railings and pathways to walk along so we can have a good all round view of the rapids and the waterfall.
What can I say.. I'm not very good at expressing in words.. but I guess the pictures I bring back will give you a very good view of it.
I've never see a full rainbow in my life before.. at some angles u can see like Three quarters of a rainbow... almost like a circle.
Oh and the sea gulls! JUST HUNDREDS of them flying over the sea and resting on the rocks.. it's actually quite a dream like scene.
You can go so close to the top of the water fall too.. of course you're not able to touch the waters..
It's so cold.. cause of the wind + mist.. I was shivering when it started to become dark after dinner haha.
Its beautiful.. I wish I could share it with you.. but for now.. pictures and videos are all I can bring back to you.

In the evening I managed to drive my uncle's car back home. He was feeling tired and my auntie was willing to let me try left hand side driving. Haha.. its a huge car too and 5 other lives were at stake.
But well I wasn't too scared.. its not in the highway that I'm driving on anyway.. the speed limit is like 40kmph in the streets so I wasn't scared of running into other cars.
I've been here for like 2 weeks already.. you know being a driver.. even when you're in the passenger's seat.. you tend to help look out for the driver too.
So that's how I got used to the left hand side driving.. everything's just the opposite.. it's easy to forget though.
The car is big so I have to keep further to the left when driving on the roads.. and as well stop very often.. as there isn't traffic lights everywhere.
When there's a Yield ( 4 way stop junction ), whoever stops first can go first. It is compulsory to do a full stop here.
So yeah.. we set off early and came back late.. pretty much a full day of sight seeing and picture taking..
and the usual.. dreaming of melmel in the long car rides.

I love you.. hope to hear from you soon.
Take cares..

-Carlcarl



I would love to watch this movie.
Goodbye to the normals.

No comments: