This is the 2nd day before I leave for Canada/USA.
This post is at 3.01pm.
I'm going out awhile now with my dad to collect some stuff, then I'll be shopping for ingredients to cook pasta.
Wish me luck.. this is my first attempt to cook something all by myself.
Hope it turns out good.
I promised to cook for you remember?
I hope I can make it all in time.
I hope I can spend the night with you later too.
I know you have work tomorrow.
I still need to iron my clothes, collect the bag from Chong Hui, pack my stuff.
Transfer some entertainment to my laptop and IPod.
Hmm quite alot of stuff actually..
I will blog again tomorrow, before I leave.
Reminder to self : To send 2 post cards when I'm overseas. One from Canada, one from USA.
Also tell Jia Han to send her flowers on the 22nd.
Hmm did I miss out anything else?
Oh well short post.. ciaos!
It made me laugh. HAH.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment