My darling darling mel,
how has work been going along these days? Are you tired from taking back homework from your job?
Don't stress yourself too much okies? Always remember to have your meals too..
Carlcarl's day today seemed short.. my dad kinda hurt his back again yesterday cause he bent too low.
Thus today we only went out for 4hours before we headed home to rest again.
I helped my dad massage his back time to time.. and proceeded to watch my anime to kill time.
Oh and I went jogging with my cousin in the evening.. its really nice to jog over here.
You know how its less humid over here.. thus you don't sweat so much and the air you breathe..
feels thinner. Its like sucking in less water vapor and more oxygen hahaha. It's also nice and cooling in the evenings during spring time.
Haaa.. I seem to always be full of compliments about Canada huh..
I guess its a nice play to migrate to when you're older..
Oh shall I talk about the shops here?
Do you know about the 30 day policy over here?
You can buy almost anything.. and get a full refund or a replacement if you return the item with the packaging within 30 days.
If you think about it.. theres so many ways to abuse it lar~!
My cousin said.. if you wanna go holidays and need a camera and a luggage.. just buy one from a shop.. use them all you want.
Transfer all the pictures to your computer.. then return everything to the shop when you're back.
Refund back 100%.. so convenient huh? Hahaha..
Then theres this IKEA who does price discounts for second hand items at a bargain corner.. my cousin would buy a chair.
The next day return it to IKEA.. then wait at the bargain counter and buy it for like 50% less? Loool.
Isn't it fun? Although you might feel bad.. but if you think about trying something new everyday.. I think it's really interesting to stay in this country.
Another reason why living here won't be that expensive if you know how to search for items.. theres this huge $1 dollar store that sells just so many things for a dollar. Plates, lots of food, simple furnitures, art work.. tonnes of stuff .. and each outlet sells different things too. People are really thankful for them.. cause it really helps people who are low on cash.
Shopping is pretty much endless here.. now I know why girls like shopping so much.
Hmmm well.. I hope the weather is better tomorrow.. we plan to head to Niagara Falls tomorrow.. like finally. ><
Hope you are doing well so far..
Always know that you're being missed by Carlcarl..
I love you.
Omg.. I can't help rewatching this over and over again ABSOLUTELY MUST SEE OKAY!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD~!!! WAAA... UGUUU....
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment