Sunday, May 18, 2008

Missing you in Canada..

=) I think you're gonna get two or three emails in a row if you haven't been checking your email regularly.
So here I am again.. with abit of free time to keep you updated of my day.
Since my relatives woke up late today.. we didn't go to the Niagara Falls.. maybe another time when I come back from USA.
We took the public transport for a change today.
Mainly the Street Car (Like a Tram run on Electric Cables on the top).
The Subway (Like the Trains underground in Japan and America)
Then their normal buses also. They're all part of the TTC ( Toronto Transport Company ) like our SMRT.
We walked alot too in the Shopping malls... everything is sooo huge! You could just spend the whole day in 1 shopping mall and theres so many many more shopping malls around. Really.. you can get almost anything in the City area. We saw some street musicians and there was this dancer who would dance when you gave him a dollar or more. Weather was abit warm today.. but as usual.. when the wind blows it'll be alittle chilly.. but I sorta got used to the weather.. and I'm liking it alot ^^.
Talk about food.. we ate the Cinnamon Bun here.. it is excellent!! It's so rich that you get full in just 1 bun.
Oh oh... and you love Yogurts right? The Yogurt here is.. even nicer!! It's different in a way that.. its soft like our Tao Huey (Beancurd) and at the bottom you mix with the Berries.. it's just perfect. Its not the watery kind here in Singapore. Its like the Ice Cream Yogurt without the Ice... that's their normal kind of Yogurt. *slurp* =) I'll buy some back for you for sure ^^.
Oh and I'll buy Maple biscuits for you too.. its a must have! I'm not sure if I can bring back the Cinnamon bun though.. but just imagine our local Cinnamon Buns which are softer.. more icing.. more sweeter and warmer. It's just perfect here lah. ><
Seriously.. Canada is a nice place to live in. I really want to bring you here some day soon. Maybe you'll love it just as much as I do.
Who knows.. maybe we could elope here.. wuahahaha.
O mel mel... Carlcarl misses you so much. So much that I'm actually sad whenever I can't reach you.
It goes on in my mind.. I hate weekends I hate weekends.. I don't like it when you're with Sam. It's like whenever you're with him I'm just pushed aside and I'm second priority. Sobs... I just miss playing with you. Poking your nose, tickling your feet.. stroking your hair.. putting my palm on your face.. hugging you.. having you lay on me..
Do you miss me as much as I miss you? Do you feel uncomfortable without me?
I love you this much.. I really want to have a future with you..
No matter what we do... lets do it together.. at least we have each other.
I'll look out for you and take care of you.. and you'll do the same for me too.

Hope to get an email from you soon..

Love, Carl Ross..
missing you in Canada..


Animated Illusion, Solved! - video powered by Metacafe

NOW I KNOW HOW IT WORKS!! COOL VID!!

No comments: