Saturday, May 17, 2008

Canada 3rd Day.

Dudu!!

Heehee.. somehow I'm kinda happy. It's really peaceful here.. its really so relaxing over here compared to Singapore. I think you know why.. everything is huge and spacious here. Nothing is really cramped up here.. maybe its because its not the weekends yet. I don't know.. its like.. if you wanna go sight seeing or just have a quiet picnic anywhere.. you can do them all here. All you need is just a car to get you around places.. maybe you can even ride a bike if you're feeling fit. The best thing is that you don't even break a sweat over here. You see its Spring here at the moment so.. the air is cold.. like 15 degrees? Its kinda dry.. not too bad if you have moisturizer.. so you don't really worry about your face getting sweaty and oily. I realize my face isnt really that oily.. it's just kinda sweats alot in Singapore thus it looks kinda shiny sometimes lol. Oh and the sun is kinda bright though.. I think it helps alot if you wear sunglasses..if not you kinda frown alot in order to like see better.. and I think it'll give you wrinkles faster ><. Haha and yeah because of all these weather conditions.. you kinda age faster .. haha.. I can already tell cause my nails and hair is growing really fast! I think I can really start tying up my hair when I get back heehee..

I just wanna tell you everything.. even my thoughts.. I hope I don't bore you though.. just let me know heehee.. I just thought since we can't really keep much in contact.. I'll just send you really long emails.. its just like blogging. You know.. I've been pretty quiet when I came to Canada. I try to start a few topics and create some small talks when I sit together with my relatives.. but other than that.. I just keep quiet or listen to them talk.. reply them with my opinions time to time. Maybe I don't see a need to be entertaining and everything and just be myself?

So with all these quiet time I have during car rides and all..I think alot.. as usual.. and alot about my future. Now that I have relatives here in Canada.. I actually have an option to study or work here. I don't really plan to study here though.. even though my parents can afford... but its really a huge amount of money.. I don't wanna impose on them too much. I rather they keep the money and enjoy their lives or give me the money LOL. See how.. I really want your opinion on this. My uncle was also telling me that I could bring you over if you ever decide to work here cause nurses here get paid ALOT! Like 4-5k a month? Seriously... alot of filipinos that come here.. work as nurses.. and they're enjoying life haha. Really.. Canada.. theres so many jobs you can do.. and the people really respect you for who you are no matter what job you do. The salary is also controlled here by the government so companies don't exploit their workers. Working in KFC can give you like 8 dollars an hour basic for like students. I heard bus drivers can earn up to 3-4k a month with lots of other perks. It's a cosmopolitan country where people come from all parts of the world.. so people here are very respectful of each others privacy. Human rights here are very strong. In job application forms they don't ask you for your nationality, age, religion.. as long as you're fit to go.. they'll hire you.

Also.. because its a cosmopolitan country.. there's SOOO many different kinds of restaurants here.. Greek food, Middle Eastern, Moroccan food, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Asian food, European like Italian, French, Turkish, Fast foods, lots of Maple flavored food, lots of Coffee cafes...its endless! Gosh.. even their supermarkets are HUGEE! PHWA! THERES SO MANY THINGS TO EAT!! MELMEL COME OVER NAOWW!!! We'll grow fat together!!! Then we'll exercise to get back into shape then excercise again!! :D Seriously.. I just wanna earn lots of money to try all the food :O. Those ready made Pies, Cakes even Ice Cream are soo cheap!!! Even those cheapo ice creams here taste like the expensive ones in Singapore. They are all made in Canada so they're cheap thats why. If you know where to look.. you can definitely fill your stomach with reasonably cheap restaurants or just buy them in the Supermarket.. arghh so much and so cheap. Tidbits everything... oh man.. just so many good food.

So what do you think? Fancy coming over to Canada after my army and your nursing bond? We could go to Canada and go job hopping everywhere.. save money and eat the food everywhere. Oh and seriously.. second hand cars here are cheap! Petrol not so.. but still... if we work really hard for just 1 year.. we can be pretty self sufficient. We could stay in my relatives place until maybe we can own our own apartment or something haha.. sounds fun do you think? :D There's so many places and things to do. Wanna do gardening.. fishing.. picnics.. sight seeing.. wild animals.. cycling.. bowling.. gosh... it's a whole big world over here my dear. Talk about changing seasons too.. we could do Ice skating or snowball fights in the Winter.. see leafs fall in Autumn.. see flowers bloom in Spring... go to the beach in Summer.. so much changes to excite our lives. I think it'll suit us Aquarians too haha.. so much things to do that makes u feel life is so short. Gosh if you wanna start thinking about other countries and all... man... life feels too short to see everything. But I think Canada is a decent place we could start of if we ever plan to like see the world.

So what interests you? I think if we do think alike.. maybe you'll love this place just as much as I do. I wanna know what are your plans for the future. I really love you.. all these places are so fun to go to only if you have someone to share your experiences with. That's why I want you to start taking me as a serious boyfriend.. and maybe we could start planning our future and work towards it. Singapore is nice and small.. we're comfortable there already. But I feel so much more alive here. Don't know why.. it feels like I'm out of the cage which is Singapore.
I could go on and on huh... I think I'll stop here for now ^^.

Love you melmel.. I truly wish to spend the rest of my life with you.
No one makes me smile more than you can.
You're truly a special person to me.
-Your growing Carlcarl..



Oh man.. its one of the strange things on the net again.. nonetheless funny hahahaa...

No comments: