Never had such strong feelings before. I really really like and want to be with you. I fear the day that the decision you make.. won't be me. Even though I know we would still be together somehow.. but I want your all. I want your dedication, your faithfulness, your time, your undivided attention, your ability to say I'm yours.. your everything. Sigh.. I know he means alot to you too. I'm evil, I secretly hope something bad would happen between you two and you would be mine forever. But I swear I won't do anything to make that happen. My body always longs for you.. its the natural attraction I swear.. it feels like we're meant to belong to each other. I hope you feel the same way too.
Moving on... YAHHTAHH!!! I completed my SCM assignment today! Byebye SCM module. I can guarantee a 100% pass on that module. Who knows.. with a bit of luck.. I might even get a distinction for it. hahaha.. dream on right? But I've got the best grades ever out of all the 3 years in my poly. Time to de stress alittle.. but I still have to press on to complete some more work before I can relax.
I'm also damn excited for my Birthday party this coming Saturday. Just for the cheap thrill, can I just name the people who I think may be coming? Anyone is invited~ :D
Secondary School Gang - Jia Han, Justin Leong, Winson, John, Stewart, Chong Hui, Daren + Stefani, Yong Kang, Marcus, Wan Xin, Dira, Adrian + Ginny.
Poly Friends - Don + Talleah?, Zi Xian, Chuan Chang, Yee Siang, Arik, Eugene, Shahul, Joshua, Nicholas Thong.
Other friends - Alvin + Wee Kiat?, June + her girlfriends... Janice and Sherry? Barbara and last but not least.. Melissa =). Maybe my brother.
Okay lar.. safe to assume about 25 people will be coming? =) This would be my first ever birthday party and celebrating it with so many friends!! I'm darn excited larr.. I'm gonna eat my heart out man. And the cake.. I hope its going to be from Secret Recipe (: Their cakes ROX MY SOX... can eat them for forever~~~!
Man.. so many things to be happy about.. I am still on my Commando dream. I should do my best during the Vocational Assessment. Retake my NAPFA and get Gold. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Rachel.. its weird.. why she suddenly ask me out? Its gonna be weird la.. but I wanna meet her and clear things up.. I wonder what she's feeling. But I seriously doubt anything is gonna happen between us.. the feeling just isn't there. Then this Thursday my cousin also ask me out with her and her friends =.="". I don't mind if its just her... but add her friends? More weird. But I guess I could bring someone along to intro him to more girls LOL. Haiya.. this week I must complete all my school work.. and that's final. Shall stop here for naow!
Test 1: How do lions react to cat toys?
-It was found that lions will try to “punch” little furry toys much in the same way cats would.
Test 2: Do lions like catnip?
-Just like cats, lions love to drunken play with objects covered with catnip.
Test 3: Do lions open sliding doors the same way that cats do?
-Yes, they do.
Test 4 How does a lion react to a mirror in front of its food?
-Both lions and cats react to their reflection as if it is a suspicious stranger or enemy. However, the lion in the test violently attacks the mirror, while the cat does not.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment