Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love Letter 1. Happy Birthday Hui Ling!

Sorry just felt like doing a post because I found a really funny video hahaha.



He totally made me lolloled. I'm sure it was all an act. But I wonder if any girls would find that sweet though hahas. Sohai!

Anyway, I guess I'm not really fond of short posts.. I guess I'll post my letter that I've written to her for our 1month togetherness.. WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE KAO HUI LING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RARRWRRRRWR.. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. woot woots. I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself man =). 22th January.

So anyway, here it is.

Love Letter 1:

My Dear, Sweet Melissa,

My heart is just overflowing with love whenever I'm with you. I had the most wonderful time with you. I think that you are an AMAZING woman. Why? Your look warms my heart. Your touch makes it quiver. Being close to you fills my heart with contentment. Touching and caressing you, in completely innocent ways, comforts me and my heart. Feeling your gentle touch on my lips made me feel desired. Feeling you gently touch my face made me feel loved. Gently touching your face, filled me with an ever increasing longing for you. Gently touching your lips, filled me with an ever increasing passion for you. You have filled my heart with untold joy and happiness. That is why I think that you are AMAZING, because you make me feel AMAZING.

Just like every other day, I think that last night was the perfect evening at the perfect time. I don't think that it was an accident. I don't think meeting at this time in our lives was an accident. I don't think that we are an accident. I think that someone is secretly guiding us, making all these feel like a dream. I think that we have been brought together at this time in our lives for something very special. I can't wait to explore what life has in store for us.

With warmth & longing,

Carl


It was a wild night last night. We had a good talk, we had pretty much everything settled. There were many choices you gave me, but I think I'm going to stay loyal to you for now. Yeah I know I'm gonna be a bastard to try to make you leave him for me. But I'm willing to go through it anyway. If I really fail.. I'll just have to laugh at myself... why do I always fall for the wrong girls? But for once... I really think we can be serious.

I went to read abit of my old blog today. You can really see how foolish I was last time.. and I think I've not changed one bit too. Love is blind anyway. But looking at the amount of times I've said the three words.. man.. it gets harder and harder to prove your sincerity as you grow older.

No comments: