Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gintama Rocks

Spent my whole day watching anime and movies today.
Gotta say Gintama always makes my day! :O Funny and touching. Probably the best anime ever.

Felt alittle hostility there ling ling lol. But its alright, I was supposed to be prepared. Her too. We met on OkCupid, didn't chat much on MSN, talked alittle on the phone.. and decided to go out on a date. When we met, we realized we had alot of similarities, and we blame it on the fact we're both Aquarius? Lol. But mainly, we both feel very comfortable being with each other. Blame me, I wanted to rush things. Don't know what had gotten in me, but I actually asked her to be together with me on the first day. Not knowing much about her, ignoring how she might react, but at right moment. She just said okay. Things worked backwards for us. As we got to know each other I actually grew to like her. It seems like the deeper I fell for her, the more she loved me too. That's why I feel a need to constantly try to prove my love to her.

Actually I already met her boyfriend on the first day, but I only realized it was him after she told me a few days later. After discussion, we decided to continue meeting. I guess I was persistent, and she was willing. The attraction was just right, we both didn't want to end things so soon. Honestly, at that time I thought I would be fine with her being together with her boyfriend. I'll treat as she just has another important friend she needs to spend time with. And at the same time I would have time for myself and friends. I knew I'll be hurt knowing she with her boyfriend and I'm alone. She says its not easy trying to keep both parties happy.

As long as we spend enough time together, we'll be happy. Lets keep things simple and not look back. That's what I promised her. Simplicity. Didn't know I'd fall so hard for her. Now I see the situation as a complicated one, simplicity would be just the two of us. Sigh, I was willing to share her, now I'm asking for the whole of her. Is it wrong for me to secretly hope she would break up with him for me? I promise myself, I won't use any underhand tactic to forcefully break them up. I might only pressure her, but ultimately I want her to choose me over him willingly.

For 2 days she pretty much spent her whole day with him. It did hurt me more than I expected. I miss her like crazy, the jealousy is so strong. But I won't let her feel guilty, I'll pretend I'll be alright. I'll distract myself like I always do, I think I'm pretty good at that. I don't think she has ever done anything to intentionally hurt me anyway. The past few when we met up, we've been really happy together. I'll cling on to that happiness for as long as I can. Look forward to the times we will meet again I must.

She went clubbing with him and her friends. The hours spent waiting for her to SMS/Call me was quite a killer. Not like she needed to call or SMS me anyway.. but it would always put me at ease knowing she's back home safely. When she finally SMSed and called, I felt so much better. Then I thought, why do I put myself in such pain an agony. Why do I love her so much? Should I go for others instead? I compared myself with love and without love. At least being in love makes me feel so much alive. Without love I would find my life alittle meaningless.

I agree on the part all girls want attention, I'll just have to treat her better then. I don't care, I'm going to embarass myself to prove my love. Its the only thing I'm good at anyway. Being thick-skinned. I must perservere until Valentine's Day at least. If its gonna fail, I rather it end quickly. All is fair in love and war, if any guy tries to win over my girl, I'll fight too. I won't sit there and let her choose. I'll help her decide. Just wish me luck ya? =)



Gamers r getting pwned IRL~!! Games are quite evil imo. But I still like them (:
I've been long corrupted but I'm glad to say I'm no longer addicted to it. Love is.

No comments: