Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Commando.

MR DE SOUZA CARL ROSS

THE ENLISTMENT ACT (CHAPTER 93)

FURTHER REPORTING ORDER

You are hereby required under the Enlistment Act (Chapter 93) to report for a Vocational Assessment on 15/02/2008 at 7:45 AM.

Please report to the Guard Room at Hendon Camp. Kindly refer to the attached map for the location of the camp.

The Vocational Assessment will take the whole day to be completed and comprise the following stages:

1.
a. Medical screening
b. Physical Fitness Assessment
c. Psychology Assessment
d. Interview

2. Please bring along the following documents with this Further Reporting Order:
a. National Registration Identity Card (NRIC)
b. National Physical Fitness Award (NAPFA) test result slip (if any).
c. Writing Materials.

3. You are required to observe the following conditions for the appointment:
DOs
a. Report punctually in PT attire, i.e. T-Shirt, shorts and track shoes. No slippers are allowed.
b. Bring along a towel.
c. Have your breakfast before reporting.
DON'Ts
a. Bring any image capturing devices (including camera handphones).
b. Drink any alcohol for the last 24 hours or excercise strenously before the test.

Phwa! I was wondering why my enlistment letter was coming so early. Was secretly hoping it might be a commando intake letter. And I think it is! After doing one good hour of internet research, everyone who went to Hendon Camp took this VA - Vocational Assessment to be interviewed to be a Commando. Nice. It really got me damn excited. That's why I couldn't help but to blog again! =D Then again... it's just going to be an Assessment.. so it does not mean that I'll be 100% joining the Commandos.

I hope I tio the Commando mono-intake though.. my hopes are high. If I don't pass the assessment I'll be quite dissapointed.. Hmm.. I'm gonna try to train extra hard from now on to keep fit. Retake my NAPFA to change my Silver to a Gold award. Do the 'man' pullups properly 11 times. I should pass. It'll be more fun that way. Heck.. if the pay is damn good.. maybe I might even consider signing up for the army. Then again.. I'm thinking way too far.. less hopes.. less dissapointments. =) But I'm a man on a mission.



HE MAH INSPIRATION!! I want to be juzz liek him man!! Look how powerful commandos are! 1 man clear team siahh! BOOM HEADSHOT! LOLOLO.

No comments: