Friday, February 8, 2008

She Sad.

Poor melmel.. she was sad at night. Don't know why.. kept me thinking of many reasons that could make her sad. Did she fight with her boyfriend? Did she find out something bad about me? Did something happen during the day? Does she just want to see me? Is she normally like this? Would she do anything bad when she's down? How can I comfort her? What can I do to cheer her up? Should I go over to meet her now at 3am? Should I just let it be?

In the end I rushed down with the car to meet her. It was nice just having a simple meet up to eat puffs, ice cream, tickle, sleep together. I was relieved to be able to make her smile at least. I hope she was happy in the end. I wish I could spend the night with her though. End up here I am again at home alone. I was thinking if its a good idea to keep this blog open to public. How would she react if she found out about this blog? Would it still be safe to continue writing how I feel?

I love you alot. I've seen my best friends break up. I don't want to imagine how it'll be if we break up. I'm supposed to be prepared right? Now I'm gonna say I'm never gonna find another better girl than you. Said that before.. but at least this time.. you kind set the standard of what my ideal girlfriend is like. Just that way you are.

Your birthday is on the 9th. Grap. I didn't really do anything yet. I did plan though. I hope it will be something that you've never experienced before. I'll try my best. I think it'll be still kinda plain though.. sigh.. so much for wanting to give you a memorable one. But I'll try.. I'm still learning.. I'm not really good at charming girls.. but I hope through my efforts.. you'll know how much I love and care for you. I want us to last Melissa.



WANNA PLAY DOLLS!!!?? HAHAHAHAH

No comments: