Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love is an ability, not a feeling.

First and foremost, you can always call me no matter what time of the day. What about all the promises we gave each other? I promised I'll be there for you. But if you don't let me know you're down, I'm unable to help then. K Hui Ling? Thought you'd never post anymore. But it's alright..

What's happening to me now you ask?
It's simply.. complicated as usual. Why do I even fall so hard for such people? Maybe my kind of an ideal girlfriend comes hand in hand with certain bad traits.
Theres so much secrets. Even as I speak now, there are certain parts deliberately left unwritten to preserve our image.
Again, she's a year older. She has a boyfriend.
We both love each other. Don't ask me why I chose the word 'love'.
At least to us, it's a word that's stronger than 'I like you very much.'

I don't mind not having a proper relationship with you. I guess the word 'Lovers' sounds like a more proper word. 'Affair' for the lack of a better word.
We both can be very independent.
I know I can survive without you.
She would have others even without me.
But we both want each other.
I fear I'll become the reason we'll part one day again.
Coz my love grows stronger each day.
I don't know how long I can last knowing you're with another person when I'm not with you.

When I say 'I love you', I really mean it.
I never thought I'd find someone so special to me so soon.
If you go now, I'd be very heartbroken. Seriously heartbroken.
We're both very vulnerable when we're together.

You've never broken my trust in you so far..
but why do I always fear that you'll leave me even when you say you wont..

Love really hits you when you least expect it..
To be honest I thought I could enter a relationship without getting hurt again.
I just wanted to date around and meet more people..
You just exceed all my expectations.. now its getting serious..

Love is an ability, not a feeling.
When two people meet, they are forced to highlight each others flaws and differences. Then you try to correct them and turn them into the best person they can be. Love brings out the best in people, that's what true love is.

And I thought true love is accepting each other for who they are and overlooking their flaws. What type of love are we looking for? What kind of relationship do we want? All these I want to ask you someday..

I can't think of any serious flaw about you right now..
I hope this isn't infatuation.
Or at least, keep this infatuation going forever..
Will we ever stop dreaming?

I want to know how to win your heart over.
Would I have to be talented?


Or do you really love me for who I am?


Nonsense videos.. but funny when viewed when you're bored.

My jumbled up thoughts.. and meaningful phrases that I want to keep.. pardon me for my unorganized writing. I'll keep on writing.. hopefully more.. partly to record my feelings for you..

No comments: