Thursday, June 19, 2008

Real Drive.

Watched Nabari no Ou 11 and then Real Drive 06.
I ended up tearing after watching Real Drive.
Its a rare anime I picked up and that 1 episode sort of touched my heart.
Yesterday I met up with Hui Ling and Sabrina, it was pleasant rare gathering.
A good heart to heart talk left me with a better understanding of how girls think.
Girls, people.. everyone is still different.. with different needs.
You can't really mould a person to your ideal needs.. rather I feel we should find someone who is able to cater to your needs.
Often because 1 person can't fulfill your every needs, that's why we seek other sources to fill up that void.
Anyway, the conclusion is life is still complicated.
Take 1 thing at a time for now I guess.
I want to try to focus on training up for army for now.
My heart is still open to her.
But I won't close my heart to others either..
Because I don't want to place much expectations that she will be back,
I can hope, but I won't depend on it.
I've already given my all and I've been rejected.
It sucks. I feel really pathetic and weak.
I can't be feeling weak in army. I have to be strong for others.
I'm slowing regaining it myself.
The lost confidence in me.
I don't want start on how my life will be better if you had chosen me.
Because it's not going to happen anymore.
I love you. I love myself. I feel love should be both ways.
100% - 100%.
When you've decided to give your all to me..
you.will.know.what.to.do.to.win.my.heart.

I trust you .

Awesome Beer Ad.


THIS IS A BIG AD!!! LOOO)L)LOLOL!!!111

No comments: