Today I woke up.. didn't want to actually.
I started with a prayer for once..
I prayed for God to give me the strength to continue my days.
I prayed for inner strength to constantly motivate myself.
I didn't like this feeling of being alone this way. It's like I was finally getting used to being in a relationship, suddenly I'm out of it again. And this time, I could be out for a very long time. I could still find happiness.. but nothing can replace her.
Rich people believe, "I create my life."
Average people believe, "Life happens to me."
I'll strive hard for my Commando training this time.
I'm at the time of my life where I am given a chance to prove myself.
To be one of the best.
Let's see how far I can go.
It's going to be hard alone. I will continue to pray for strength.
First I'll start training on my physical strength and endurance.
But those will only bring me to a certain level..
most of it will come from my mental strength.
I guess its true what they say,
"you cannot stop loving a person, but you can learn to live without them."
Alternative I can try falling in love with another person.. but that wouldn't be easy I guess.
I'll pray, in time to come.. I'll find happiness again..
Top 10 Blunders. I only found the last one FREAKING FARNY!! LOLX
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment