Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kena Banged.

KENA BANGED.

Today was just freaking demoralizing.
Dad not happy, I woke up Unhappy already.
Went to two car mechanics shops.
Bills kept piling up and up.
All my hopes when down.
I think it's pretty demoralizing that you know you are low on cash right?
I'm usually never one to be out of cash.
I thought I'd cheer myself up cause I bought a new cable converter so I could watch anime on my bigger screen TV.
Oh it didn't fit cause of the stupid design at the back of the TV.
Pissed. Emo.
Watched 2 eps of anime and fell asleep.
Didn't go gym today. Partially cause I felt I strained myself abit too hard yesterday.
Aches. Muscle ache, don't know if I'm strengthening or doing it the wrong way.
No pain no gain is always a good motto to fall back on.
Hah, I got myself back to where I am.
A messy life.
Am I actually happier like this?
A complicated lifestyle..
At least it beats a boring one right?
Or could it be a blessing in disguise?
I only have it to look forward to a more interesting life.

I need to get back on track fast. 2 more weeks before enlistment.
Refocus Carl, refocus.

Life isn't that bad. Let today be a rest day.

Sorry no Video coz I'm EMO0.

But I'll let you guys play a mini game called Spot-The-Difference.

Enjoy and laugh!

I'll be strong enough not to cry anymore.

No comments: