Yes the title of this post is "Jaded."
I still wonder how to display post titles on the blog webpage. Anyone know how?
I've been feeling very lousy, unmotivated, lethargic these days.
Damn it why? I need to start getting my body in shape.
Your mind plays a huge role in pushing your body pass it limits.
To improve, strengthen and .. well improve.
I hope its because its just the first day I hit the gym after one whole month.
My body feels weak, my mental determination is at 30% only.
I fuxing sux. And that must change. I'll continue gyming 5 days a week at least.
I must improve, its pathetic if I enter army in this state.
I'm aiming for my far fetch'd dream to be a Commando Officer right?
Hah.. actually being a Commando itself is quite an achievement already.
Why?
How do you freeze your heart and unfreeze it 6months later?
I hope you keep your promise to go all out for me in time to come.
Even if I'm with another girl.
Even if I seem happy with another person.
Would you still go all out to win my heart like I used to do for you?
Would you persevere as long as I did?
This is what I think will happen in 6 months time.
We will still keep in contact of course. Maybe once in 2 or 3 days we will send a SMS or a call.
I'll get upset when I call and you don't pick up. Because I only have that small amount of time at night to call.
I'll get upset when I book out and you're not there to spend time with me.
I'll probably spend more time with my army friends. I don't have a reason not to anyway. Cause I wouldn't have anyone else to spend my time with.
I'll probably start experiencing clubbing life with my army friends.
I'll meet new people and I wonder if I have the time to even chase another girl while I'm in the army.
It's close to 6 months and we've been through ALOT.
Another 6 months, I really cannot imagine how things will change.
I won't forgive myself for letting you go now if you drift apart.
But still, I have to let you go.
Because it is what you want.
I don't force people.
I'll give you my 100% trust.
Trust that you'll come back for me.
Oh man, I've got too many anime to watch recently.
Nabari no Ou, Kekkaishi, Soul Eater, Real Drive, D Gray Man, Bamboo Blade.
Omfg and theres this game call Scarlet Weather Rhapsody I'm downloading.
Argh to Jamie! You intro me all the good stuff!
Our little Illusion Dragon.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment