O m g @ Bamboo Blade.
Too much squealing and screaming!! And it's just Kendo~.
I don't see the hype about that anime.. I'm stopping at Episode 7.
Gawsh.
Finally going to start on Fruits Basket, partly in memories of her.
Looks funny.. so I'll watch it.
Today is the start of a new chapter in my life.
From today onwards I'll strive for my Commando ambition.
I'll put my all into it. Of course I'll spend time to catch up with my friends and all.
Watch my usual movies and anime.. but I'll make gym a priority and I'll start doing more workouts.
You think I can hit 15 pulls ups before I enter army?
I'll ganbatte.. 13 will be my minimum.
The feeling is coming back. Work hard Carl.
No more distractions.
I'll leave my heart in your care mel. I trust you'll be back.
Never did such a crazy thing like this before.
2 years and we'll be together again. Hopefully sooner >.>
It was a good talk today. I'll never forget this day.
Sunday, I hope it'll be one final good date before we really part.
It may be the same stuff... but it was those things we did that make your eyes sparkle with joy.. and I truly cherish those moments.
Forever in our hearts, all these feels so dream like with you.
Lets make it a romantic story.
And tell our children about it when we get older.
I'll be happy for you I promise.
I heard something about Justic League movie coming out after all the Marvel Superheroes sequels are out. Darn interesting =]
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment