AWWW!
Its been a bad morning yesterday, but today is a good one.
I just wanna blog about a few random stuff.
I read Don's blog just now.. and he wrote "PS Carl. Are you back yet? I miss you. Let’s meet up soon." Wah lau.. like touched can? I always read his blog and this is like one of the first few times he mentioned me. Hahaha.. been so emo yesterday... kept thinking how unimportant I felt.. was in self denial though.. I know I am still important to a few people and that keeps me going. Thought about how friends come and go.. but the ones who stayed with you still after the years.. are definitely your true friends. I cherish you guys from Secondary school. This kind of brotherhood is rare to find. I hope everyone does their part in keeping in touch once we all join the army too. It'll be difficult I know. With the so limited time we have.. and the different vocations.. we just have too many people to please.. too little time.
And again.. I'm just gonna say another time.. how things will always be alright again once we meet.
"I know I'm in love when I've met somebody for the whole week and just felt like I haven't had enough of her."
That is the feeling I have for mel. I won't deny that I'll always love you. Its crazy.. I'm just gonna perservere. So long you don't treat me bad, there's no reason for me to leave you. You're the best I ever had.
Oh and guess what.. I downloaded Requiem Online? Wtf Carl? Playing more games??
I know I know.. but it looks interesting.. I just feel low in energy and I just wanna enjoy life you know? I won't be addicted to it I promise. I've made a promise to myself before.. I'll never let games get the better of my life again. In future.. even if I have kids and a family and all.. I don't mind maybe buying a PS3 or PS4. Some games are really good.. and are a must try.. they're good entertainment really. Everyone needs entertainment in life right? I just so happen to love games and anime that much.
I foresee myself.. when I grow old .. really old like 50-60? And I'm rich enough to retire and have my kids take care of me.. I'll start chionging games again. By that age .. I'll have so many games to catch up to.. and gosh how much games will evolve by then. It's gonna be so exciting in the future.
Since I have so much passion for games.. why don't I pick a career in the gaming industry?
Professional gaming is definitely out. - I seriously don't have the time.
Playtesting and reviewer. - I don't have the time and it's a low paying job. I hope the salary will change for the better though.. when the gaming industry booms.
Game development - No way. I suck at programming.
Game shop - Maybe when I'm rich enough to start a shop or a LAN shop had been a childhood dream. Seriously a LAN shop is still a good idea I feel if I ever plan to start a business.
You know how when you grow old and you wanna stop working.. where are you gonna get the money to support yourself? Government? I don't really trust them. CPF and shit.
Alot of people go to business to have their money work for them.
My relatives in Canada are renting out rooms to earn money. That's 1 really good idea.
Open a shop and have someone take care of the shop for you. ( LAN shop comes into mind. )
When I'm older.. I'll start planning to migrate to Canada too.
Why?
Because of the free medical treatment. Yes.. ANY ILLNESS TERMINAL OR NOT **** CANCER ALL ALSO FREE.
Why is this so important?
Because even if you save a whole lot of money for retirement.. medical fees when you grow older will wipe out all your savings.
Think about what are the chances you will get into a serious illness when you're 50-60?
Breast cancer? Say bye bye to the thousands of dollars you've been saving up for.
Such diseases are inevitable. And you ruin your health to work so hard.. in the end you spend all your money to get your health back. Stupid huh? It's like throwing all your money to the government. Cunning bastards.
That's why.. go to Canada.. taxes may be high.. but look at the tonnes of benefits you get.. its so much more worth it. Think of taxes as insurance. Buy more insurance when you're over there also and phwa you might even get back your money. lol.
Hmm.. that's quite a handful of thoughts so early in the morning. My Requiem has just patched finish too... time to start gaming. See you all soon again then. Have a nice life!
Isn't that sweet? Imagine that your partner only remembers you in the whole world.
Every time he/she sees you.. they get so excited and happy. And it happens every minute.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment