On Monday I was pretty down, but I felt I was happier at the end of the day after the nice long chat on the phone.
On Tuesday I felt pretty down still but I was content after meeting her.
Today I didn't talk to her much at all, didn't even meet.
I'm so tempted to keep SMSing her every 10minutes explaining how much I miss her so badly and I just want to keep her.
Then I take a step back and look at myself. I'll look so damn pathetic if I acted so possessively. But I really do want her close.
How?
When I go army, I'll be separated from her for days or even weeks.
I'll feel its unfair on her side.
She can have someone by her side everyday if she doesn't choose me.
He can take care of her everyday.
But I can't.
The best I can do is give her a short call every night.
I lose.
I wish I'm worthy enough for her love.
I wish she could patiently wait for me during army.
She can give me everything else but this one thing.
Which happens to be so darn crucial to me.
I need that security.
I can't stand this uncertainty much longer.
Damn.. aren't I just repeating myself over and over again?
Never ending.. I don't know if its a good or bad thing.
I guess that's love for you.
Up and down.
They say Knowledge is Power, but Ignorance is bliss.
This really is the perfect song for me right now.
I know you'll be back. You'll always be my baby.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment