Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ragnarok Online

I feel like playing RO once again. Ragnarok Online. Heard of it before?
It was a very popular game back in Seconday school days in Singapore.. however its not so anymore.. but it is still very alive around the world.. in Private Servers. (illegal free servers)

While installing /downloading the game and patches.. I went through my old Screenshot folders. I felt all sorts of emotions. Glory, mistakes, sadness, anger, greed, rivalry, love.

Online love. Its a damn messed up world online. Its really hard to trust people online.. espcially in games. Often they are out to get your money or items. There was a really special girl to me at that time. She never once showed her picture before to me, but I could sense she's not bad looking. She's lesbian (most lesbians are pretty right?). Yet I felt the love was really strong then. Or was I deceived by her choice of words. All we did was chat online, send "fake" kisses.. played alot together.. really.. like we would go straight home after school just to meet up n play together. Whisper sweet nothings to each other. And several times.. we made long distance calls to each other. She was Really a girl. 3 years older though. Lives in USA. Vietnamese.

I was really stupid then. My first girlfriend.. we had everything. Yet I chose to betray her. And the worst part? Falling for another girl. Online. Baka? Stupid? Idiotic? Typical jerk.. yeah I hated my old self. I don't tell many people about this. But its the past. Say whatever you want. I've change.. hopefully for the better.

I won't say much further.. many say my experience in RO is enough to write a novel. So much happened.. everything feels so real.. emotions wise. Maybe because we are playing with real people. Maybe I'm just a person who likes standing on the dangerous side once in a while.

I feel like playing RO once again. Ragnarok Online. Heard of it before?
I dream of reliving the glory days of my Guild once. They were like a second family to me. We respected and took care of each other. We all wish we could meet up in real life together. Omg that would take more than a miracle to make that happen. A dream that would never come true. However we try to capture fragments of that dream together by spending time together online.
I really miss my Guild -m V p-. It stood for most Valued people. I'm the leader.

So why play that game knowing it would bring me nowhere and eventually.. one day.. (sooner than I think) I'll have to stop once again. The last time I quit was because I was fed up with all the politics.. and I got backstabbed & framed big time. My reputation went down to the deepest sewers, I didn't like coming onto the game anymore in fears people will scorn me.

I want to visit some friends. 90% are all gone though.
I hope to make new online friends.
I kinda want to remake a Guild being leader and all .. recruiting memebers and all.. but I don't think I have the luxury of time anymore.
I might probably join some established guild and hope for good memories.
Its a simple game, I have lots of experience too.. no stress.
Part of me wishes to find a girl who plays games too. But thats not gonna be possible for such an old game.. unless I'm gonna talk about online overseas relationship again.. which I'll not take it seriously this time.

To Hui Ling: Thanks for continueing to chat with me on MSN. It's been really fun talking to you.. although most of the time you're playing along with my crap n nonsense. Thank you for continueing to blog. Remember this is your blog. This blog is mine too. It's ours. You can do anything you want to it. I'll keep posting whatever in this blog for a long time to come. I hope you do too. At least someone reads them. I try not to tell my friends about my blogs. But I don't mind if its you.



You know I love Japanese snacks.

Some of the foods mentioned:

* Ultra spicy habanero snacks
* Porritosan spicy snacks
* O’zack curry rice flavor potato chips
* Calbee bacon & egg flavored potato chips
* Pretz Meets Wine cheese flavors
* Ritz cheese sandwiches (camembert/gorgonzola, smoked gouda/pepper)
* Bubblicious Apple Pie flavor chewing gum ( slurr....)

You've been depressed. I'm truly sorry.. I didn't know you stayed home.
But! As a bonus today.. I'll show you a way to get back in track @ school. Thank me afterwards. =) Thank you for understanding me too.



Alternatively if you're a girl, just give the teacher a sexy wink. ;)

No comments: