I have a couple of friends.. whom I don't know what I'd do without them.
They're great buddies.. trusting.. and supportive. Funny.. smart.. and have lots of potentials. Not in any particular order or biasness.. here are them so far.
These guys totally rock-
Jia Han
Don
Alvin
Justin Leong
Wee Kiat
Brotherhood:
Daren
Chong Hui
Stewart
John
Justin Chong
Adrian
Other close friends before..
Siddhart
Danny
Jia Hao
Joshua
Graeme
-m V p- just for the record.
And of course.. there are the female friends.. but that's another time.
Really.. these guys are the pillar in my life. I just want to say how much I appreciate you guys.. and of course my parents.
Alvin. It's been a long time since we last caught up.. and really you never fail to amaze me always. I really wish you all the best in life man.. and I'm always there to support advice you in anyway. My new supper buddy liao. Fark.. you know what.. u're gonna be damn successful in life in future.. I just know it. Thanks for all the awesome memories during primary school.. (e.g stayovers, Lego, BB guns, Digimon, Magic & WWE Cards, Soccer, all the funny ero jokes, bowling, movies, cathecism, bicycling and now driving. You're probably one of the best drivers out there.. I believe u have the talent in it. Motorbike, cars now even planes. Ure the one with all the awesome childhood memories.
Jia Han. U've always been my gaming partner. CS, 3corridors, Gunbound, RO, Audition, O2jam.. all the online and LAN games. You very on one.. u're always together with me. With all the gadgets n all.. you're really knowledgeable. I always go to you for advice in all these technical stuff. You're independant. I know you're always there for me. I hope you find a girlfriend soon man. You're great fun.. and lets hope we can stay this close for a long time. Get that degree and a high paying job and own all the girls man.
Don. Man.. u're the hacker. Seriously, you're the IT expert. I would have totally flung my Poly modules if you weren't there. Seriously. U're like a lifesaver to me. You're super dependable. I look up to you. I really hope you don't feel leeched by me.. if theres anything I could do for you.. tell me man. I hope we can always continue to be jogging partners and keep fit together. You're quite my motivation.. just being with you makes me feel inspired in some ways.
Justin Leong. U pussy pussy pussy. Something tells me what you're an expert in all these relationship stuff. You're the people magnet. Me you and Jia Han.. we're like the 3 musketeers in gaming and all. You're farking funny. Sometimes you piss me off in ways.. but you're overall a great guy. You're always the first person I like to introduce you to my female friends. You're just so entertainig. In many ways too.. you're my rival. I'll never forget how hardcore you are at leveling. You're starting to own us in games too.. damn you surprise me sometimes.
Wee Kiat. I want to see you soon. Let's go out together with Alvin sometime. U're another great childhood friend I don't wanna lose. CS, Diablo, Dota, Pool, Lego, LAN gaming and your jokes. Omg.. I hope we don't drift apart here. But I know we won't. I'm really glad u got a gf and i think you're still staying strong. You're always so cool and confident. I miss the times when we were close.
Fark. This feels so gay.
This is one of the reasons I don't show any of my friends my blog.
Then again if they find out. I don't plan to do anything.
I'll let them find out on their own.
Eh Hui Ling post leh. You're still my closest friend leh. Nowadays we seldom talk. I really hope you are okay.
Actually, I wanted to ask you out today. To watch Beowulf. Coz it 'would' have been our 2months ma. Thought u might want to celebrate together. But I totally understand you have to study. But it isn't good if you're letting ur ex affect you ma. Must study hard.
The annoying devil! You can view more of his pranks by searching his related videos. I present to you only one of his videos today!
P.S: I hope blogger stays alive forever. If I ever pass away suddenly, I hope to mention everyone who played a role in my life.. and thank them.. for being there. Really.. all the good memories.. I want to put it here. I hope I don't offend anyone in this blog.. I don't mean to.. I swear. It might just have slipped my mind or unintentional. I just want to thank everybody.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment