Have I become shameless, thicked skinned .. or do I not care about what happens to me anymore. Well I really am trying to get out of my shell and lead a fuller life. No more pussy me. I want to be a lion. LOL. Cheesy.
Life is a game. How interesting it is, all depends on your choices. Not much is going to change if you sit there n do nothing. Move on and keep trying. With every failed attempt = gained experience. Not everyone is born smart. Some people just need abit of hard work to become wiser.
If you have nothing to lose, why not try? Its better than regretting anyway or wasting time brooding over it. Life is short. Or rather, our teenage hood is coming to a near end. Live life to the fullest I'd say. Also, don't forget the ones who've always been supporting you. Support them too and get on with life together.
We all hate pain don't we? Whether it comes in mental torture or physical pain, we always try to avoid it. But once in a while, we just feel like getting hurt for some reason. I like to think.. No Pain, No Gain. That's what keeps me going. Life is full of opportunities. Lets try not to worry or regret too much, as long someone believes you can do it.. let nothing steer you away from your ultimate goal.
Just a note to self. Once you've reached your goal, try not to be complacent and continue to work hard to keep it. The more you have, the more you lose. Nobody likes to see their efforts go down the drain.
I'm self motivated. Yeah. Cheers to self. And all the best!
I keel you!! Hahahaha.. I love this stand up comedy.
It may be 10minutes long, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to watch it! Its going round fast!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment