Friday, April 25, 2008

Short Post.

Eh.. short post can?
Gym is going alone fine. I hope I can reach a certain standard before I enter army.
I wanna get 9.45m for 2.4km and try to run 10km in 1 hour.
Remind me to start swimming too. I think I'm pretty weak in that.
So far I'm able to run 5.5km in 30minutes. But that's in the gym with air-con blowing and threadmill so I won't decrease my speed. I still need to condition myself to run outdoors with the blazing sun and other factors slowing me down.
Weights.. man I think I suck at weights. But I'm slowly improving.
Reminder to train my wing power.. I think that's what it really takes to do 15 pull-ups.
I want to do 10 pull ups consistent before I go army. 15 with full strength I hope.
My tummy is like fat now. I think I need to buy a yoga mat to do my crunches and sit ups.

Love life wise. I guess its pretty much over between me and mel. Maybe now isnt the right time. I concede. I don't have much money anymore to date around anyway. The love is dying, but we still enjoy each others presence. We meet a few times a week.. I guess I should be content right? =)
Why do I think of Barbara more nowadays. But I'm unable to recover the lost love and passion I had for her. The roles are reversing.. sorta. But nothing will really happen unless I put effort into it. It's a guy thing to take initiatives. I'm pretty tired of relationships for now. It would be nice if a girl would sweep me off my feet someday lolll. Gay. Well.. I guess I'll see who's able to love me when I'm down and unattractive like now. If not.. I'll just continue on with my life and strive for my commando ambition. Good luck Carl~! ... sounds like Good luck Chuck lol.



Couldn't find any much videos to put. But lemme share with you the cutest cat video on youtube~! AWWwwwww... Neko neko~

No comments: