Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fickle.

I HATE YOU ALL CAUSE YOU HATE ME~~!!!

Oh yeah.. oh yah. I'm fickle. Hate me. Kill me.
Maybe its time to start fresh.
Do something proper for the first time.
Sorry cause you still have Sam.
Sorry cause you still have BP.
Guess I'm pretty much left with her.
She still asks me out despite me going MIA for the longest period of time.
Anyone would most probably put me aside.
If she knows about this blog she's gonna be damn hurt.
Maybe I should lock up this blog if I ever get together with her.
I might just wanna start anew you know.
Single + Single = Relationship.
No more third parties. Somehow I have to stop.
Maybe stop meeting others for awhile.
We'll see how things go.
Fuck I'm fickle minded.
Today was actually.. one of the days I actually enjoyed.. quite alot.
Maybe I need someone different from me to make things work.
I think things would go okay.. I think I wanna give it a shot.
I wonder how things would work out with my vast experience.. with someone who has no experience.
Would I be able to make her happy? I hope I can.
Everyone's different afterall. She's quite different.
But I'll just be myself and see how it goes.
I should try to stop thinking of back ups and give it my all.. if possible.
Sigh.. would she still like/love me if she ever finds out about my history.
I apologize. My heart is unfaithful because of the people I've been with.
Maybe you are able to keep me loyal.
Something tells me that I should play it slow and cool.
Its so easy for me to go all out and emo at the same time.
Play it cool Carl. Take your time.
Prove to her your dedication and entertain her friends.
No more emo spells, don't stop this time.
What's holding me back?? I guess I just want to make it perfect.
There's no proper timing to this anyway. I'll see how it goes.
I hope things goes all well. Maybe I should try placing God the centre of our relationship for once. Sounds kinda boring but I guess it would gives us a sense of security. Maybe this is where I slowly go back to God.
OH man. It's so easy for me to burst out right now.
Play it cool Carl. It's going well so far.



Oh no.. I'm running out of fun videos.
But I'll keep searching its a promise~!
EASTER BUNNY HATES YOU TOO!!

No comments: