Saw her on OkCupid.
Felt she was better looking compared to most girls there.
Thought she was alil wild typing with caps lock on.
All boxes ticked.
Thats pretty much about what attracted me.
Sent her a message. IM'ed her one day.
She wanted to give me a wish.
If you want to totally ignore me, you can. Cause I can handle it. But that's fucking mean. You have the luxury of choice definitely. Here I am without much choice really. We both are troubled with the meaning of real love. But I just want your company, why can't it be the same? Is it that hard to give a reply? I don't mind if its a late reply.
I love messing up my life.
Not that I like, I sometimes complicate things alot.
Ask me whats troubling me now.
It the double rejection, unreliable me with my friends.
I just messed up my love life, friends and family.
Lets fuck the love life for now.. its not my thing now seriously.
Friends let me make it up to you guys today. Please cheer me up later today.
Family, I'll wrap those presents after I end this blog post. I'll spend time with you guys tomorrow for Christmas.
Actually felt like deleting this post.. but I just wanna keep it for the sake of how I felt when I was emo. Anyway.. funny vid ftw!!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment