These whole dating game is kinda taxing. Why do I feel like I'm doing so much for the girl and I don't receive much in return? Sigh I don't know, but today didn't seem like a really good day. It kinda sucks on the whole. Haiz.. my low self esteem is showing again. Need to sit back and reassess what went wrong. But you know what, I have pride in myself too.. I wouldn't wait too long for a girl. That's just me.. I think I'm just gonna confess to her this Tuesday and see how it goes. Embarass.. embarass lor~.. if good.. then its GOOD. But why can't I just shake this wierd feeling I get when I'm with her? I'm starting to get why Friendster gives you a choices to tick between Dating Women and Relationship with Women. I think I'm more of a relationship person. DUnno sia... I do get second dates afteralls. Argh.. U know what.. I'll just close all eyes to everything and plunge myself in.. and see what I'll get in the end. KK.. settled.
Just need to rant. Grrr.. everyone just wants the best.
Know what.
Maybe I should just go clubbing.
Wonder how I'd fare.
Hope I don't get addicted. Since its probably just as expensive as dating.
Sorry guys I've haven't been posting much recently. I promise the next day I get to stay home an ENTIRE day.. I'll do a long entry. Its amazing how I can go out like almost everyday now. Sorry to Hui Ling I couldn't call you that night. You won't imagine how much stress I was going through last week. Big sigh. Carl you've brought yourself into this mess! Hope something turns out good in the end.
Seems like I'm forgetting how to differentiate like and love.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment