I've written out almost everything that happens during my army life in my hand written journal. I wish it would be easy to just highlight > copy and paste onto this online diary of mine. I don't have the mood to type down everything now.. partly also its almost 13 pages full. In short, it was a good and bad experience for me. 8 days of field camp, the longest days of my life.
Theres a different feeling in me now. It feels like I've adjusted to the army life already. I have a secondary goal which is to strength my core muscles and hopefully get a 6 pacs. It shall start when I book in. My mental and physical strength have both improved so far. I will forever run below 10minutes for my 2.4km. My ultimate goal is to get 9.15mins at least by the end of my Vocation training. Which is in 3 months time. In two months I managed to cut down my timing by 1minute. I think it's realistic enough to start aiming for Commando Gold now. How did I improve I wonder? I guess that fact that I had been able to survive through a certain level of stress and hardships had made me able to endure "death like status" for a longer periods of time. I never felt like puking so bad in my entire life after running. But that is when I know I really put in the effort.
I really really hope I get into Leader course. I know I'm too quiet. But I'm capable of learning and enduring hardships for sure. I want the maximum experience during my NS life. If I get into Medic.. I'll be fine.. I'll probably kinda slack more. If I get to other vocations.. that's it.. sian to the max.. motivation lost. What is motivating me now is hopes. Hopes to aim for Leader. And then waiting for time to pass until I get my Basic Airborne Course. I think Vocation training is gonna be quite exciting. Crap I'm talking too much about army stuff. Cut.
Whenever I book out, I don't really watch my spending anymore. I just eat whatever I feel like eating. Feels like I deserve to treat myself to good food to reward myself. I still meet up with my usual friends, it feels like my mentality is becoming abit different than them. I'm still in the chiong sua phase.. whereas everyone is relaxing more than me.
I guess the difference is PRIDE.
-People
-Relax
-I
-Do
-Extra.
One for Commando.
For Honour and Glory.
A previous batch Commando Warcry.
Look out for my Platoon's warcry during POP.
10 September. Can't wait to wear my Jungle Cap. woo~
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment