I promise this will be a short post.
Been sending an email to you everyday when you're gone.
I hope you already know how much I miss you.
Been wasting alot of time playing Cabal recently. Damn fun game I feel. I'm willing to go hardcore again. It's really fun! Comboing and PKing and Guild Wars and Cool skills. I can't wait for the Open beta to be out. I hope they don't wipe our chars though when Close beta ends. Yeah.. but I don't mind recreating again if they wipe. Let's stay in this game for a long time man Jia Han and Justin. We 3 gamers are ownage together. You guys are the best gaming buddies man.
Games aside. You're still the most important person in my life.
I've spent alot of time waiting.
It's already 2 months.
I hope you'll make up your decision to stay with me soon.
That will be the day where the wait ends.
If you bother listening to my prayers,
God please grant me the strength to stay strong at all times.
I really do love you. There's no one else better than you.
You are my type.
Kk sorry to bore you guys with the usual rantings.
Here's a SUPER COOL vid.
Slow mo camera of everyday's things.
Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment