my mind is all about studying studying studying... I like to think I has no life. I like to think I shouldn't have a life. I should study hard all the way until the real holidays come. I want to do well... but there are just some freaking tough subjects where I can't do it alone. I wish someone can tutor me man... help me with Econs anyone??? :(((( studying is also making me a more angrier person. If I don't get something I get really pissed off with myself for being so stupid. Arghh.. I don't know if this is a good thing. Sigh... and I get distracted way too easily too when studying.. pffttt ... rant rant rant rant rants...
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Studies for First Test.
everyday I think about studying .. study study study. I think about how much things I don't know so I study. I think about how much things I may forget so I revise and then study. I think about how I need to read up for the next lecture so I can understand better so I study again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment