Saturday, October 23, 2010

Free time.

I wonder if I could really count this as free time.
I've been neglecting my school work this week, except for my presentation once again.
Never once I've been praised so much for my work. Then again, he practically praises everyone's work, but Mr Nageb went an extra mile to give me a hug... now that's creepy! If only I can write/do as well for my IBM exams.

I did some work too yesterday, carrying some TV's and speakers for a few hours, my friday felt really fulfilling. It seems like I'm getting more job offers recently. Is it because the holiday season is coming and everyone wants to take leaves? Then again they should have alot of free youngsters at this time of the year too. Oh well, it'll be always great to have extra income.

I realize I have made so many female friends ever since I went to uni. I have two cliques in uni, one for lecture, one for tutorial. I'm always seen with a different girl throughout the day, I look like a manwhore/pimp. My study buddies are also mostly girls. So far there's no sparks generated, hopefully. Things maybe get really awkward it does. I think I've been trying really hard to keep things mutual. I'm unavailable, so I shall not lead anyone on. Let's keep things this way for now.

No comments: