Monday, October 4, 2010

Flowers from her.

























Flowers from her. :)
Handpicked and made by her too.
I liked it so much that I think we can start a florist business.
You don't know how happy I am :)
You're the one who gives me flowers the most.
You're the one who always has green apples in your bag.
And that always makes me laugh because it's so random.
You're the one who would return the trays in a Kopitiam.
You're the one who would always shower me with affection ignoring the fact that everyone is looking.
You meow. I miao.
Life with you in my life have been really good.
I want it to last forever.
Thank you so so much..
I haven't been updating for so long.. cause I've been studying and studying.
But this is worth some of my time to blog about.
I hope you're reading.

I love you :)

and yes that's Whisky in the picture.. I can't let her in my room nao.. she'll eat the flowers :((

No comments: