Sunday, August 1, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV

We’ve seen plenty of SSFIV combos that deal huge amounts of damage, so how about a few that do nothing at all?



After playing Super Street Fighter 4 awhile.. I realize I'm not really good at it. I can put a decent fight, but when it comes to playing it pro.. I don't think I'm cut out for it. I lose most of my online matches lol. I remember some of the fighting games that I was actually good at though, Bloody Roar 2 and Marvel vs Capcom. Speaking of which, when Marvel vs Capcom 3 comes out, I'm gonna buy it too ^^". I gotta have some multiplayer games on my PS3 right? Actually my game range for my PS3 is pretty pathetic.. but I really shouldn't waste so much money on it. Its the only gaming device that I actually spend money on. The rest of my games are always pirated.. teehee.

School is starting soon this month. Its about time I start getting on track with my sleeping schedule and reset my body clock to normal. I do worry however when school starts I may not be able to spend so much time with her. At the same time, I hope I'll find enough time to join a CCA too. I need to start jogging again.

Need to discipline myself and set a time table. I'll do it by this week.

No comments: