School gets pretty interesting by the day. But I know the going gets tougher really soon. Its the first week of school and I know I need to revise on my work. But friends wise its getting better and better. I start to know people better everyday.. both guys and girls. It's interesting how Weng Seng my senior in army became my classmate too. And today, after adding facebook contacts I found out that I know Trina's crush Shaun Seah too. Hahah.. what a small place we live in. If what Trina says is true, I may pretty well end up being good friends with this guy Shaun. That's always good news.. you know how you always make 1 or 2 good friends everywhere you go. Probably this guy will be my best Uni friend.
I actually like how things are going, but I really need even more discipline. I said I would look through the notes when I got home, but I have yet to do sufficient study time. Looks like I'm going to burn half of Sunday to really study. I must, amongst all the excitement of making new friends and thinking of which CCA to join.. studies is always first. Til then :)
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment