Sunday, November 16, 2008

Medic Armband.

And thus my medic training has completed, 2 more weeks and then I'll be stationed at Hendon camp all the way. Upon receiving the Medic armband I now shoulder a new responsibility to take care of my fellow soldiers around me. Of course I pray that nothing bad will happen to any of us, I must be prepared at all times to know what kind of treatments or protocols to carried out should any of us get injured. Alot of thoughts went through my mind as we left Nee Soon camp, I actually really enjoyed the 2months stay over there. Everyday was like play day when it was admin time. Oh well, life goes on.. now comes the real Commando training. I've come this far.. I've left anoter 6 more months before I get the Red Beret. Airborne awaits me.
Guard duty is tomorrow, therefore I shall end here.


















That's the armband we were all given, and the "Stretcher" trophy was awarded to our Commando best medic Ernest Sim.

Oh and happy birthday Stewart! We really spent quite alot today! Hahaha..

No comments: