Hi there,
I've changed right? Here are my feelings about myself. Maybe the alcohol has activated me to be more emotional, I feel a need to type it out here.
I haven't been blogging recently right? That's probably because I don't wanna think too much. Am I happy with how I have changed? I don't know.. maybe alittle? But I'm really concerned about the people around me. I tend to let loose more recently. Sometimes I feel like I have too much energy or emotions inside me ready to burst out. I just felt like jumping or running or shouting at the end of the party. Could it be the alcohol? Maybe I was happy and comfortable with the company I have.
One thing that can be obvious how I have changed is probably how I talk now. The f word comes out like free now. Of course this only applies when I'm talking to guys. But its a bad habit and it'll probably be worst when I start getting high. I'm starting to be bolder, I'm starting to be expressive.
I really enjoyed myself today, although it was quite dramatic. It was quite an experience nonetheless, everything was so nice but we had to make the ending abit unglam. Totally embarassing at the same time for me, geez I'm sure you must be shocked to see this side of me.
Sigh, now I really miss this kind of civilian life. Army is becoming a drag, I wish my friends were all in the same camp. I miss the 2/5 gang. I'm sure we all feel the same way, those were really memorable times.
I feel like crying. I don't know why. Are these tears of joy or happiness? Could it be combined? Must be the song Creep. Oh well.. need sleep now. Damn tired.
Advise to live by. I'll try to.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment