Today was different.
Mainly because I met a new person.
And it felt like I stepped into a whole new world of mess.
Seems like I tend to be drawn to complicated people huh..
Wow.. she definitely left an impression though.
First time I went out with "Ah lian." or so I call =.=
She's loud, vulgar, seemed to have some sort of connection at first..
but wow.. its the first time I really gave a pissed off look at a girl.
Why? Cause she scolded me.. wtf right? Partly its my fault but it's all in good fun.
Apparently she didn't find it funny.
I didn't like it though, scolding me in public almost making it a scene.
Seriously, I was really pissed.
After a few good minute of ignorance and silence.. we sorta got back to normal.
Thanks to my great patience of course. If she pursued the matter I would have really walked off and make my way home.
Things got back to normal after that.
OH YEAH, I WATCHED THE STRANGERS TODAY AND IT WAS THE WORST MOVIE I EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. STORYLINE IS SERIOUSLY WTF! ACTING LOUSY! HORROR SCENES CAN BE SEEN COMING! If I were to rate it it would be 1/10. Bleh. I'm trying to think very hard to give a compliment.. but I can't.
Anyway, one thing though. I pity that girl alot.
She has not been brought up in a proper environment, thus I can perhaps understand how she turned out the way she is. I believe with proper care and love, there's no reason for kids to become ah bengs or ah lians unless they find it totally cool or are spoilt.
Also, at the end, she has to rush off cause her mum is in critical condition.
Geez, I feel really bad for her though. I don't know what to say also, I guess I'll just keep SMSing her so she'll not feel alone at least.
Oh well, its interesting meeting new people I guess.
Sometimes it makes me rethink about how I look at my life also.
I guess I'm really blessed.
Oh and 1 more thing,
my handphone revived from the dead.
FREAKING THANKFUL AND ECSTATIC!!
ITS LIKE A MIRACLE OF ITS OWN! WOOH!
HAha... I find this funny. =)
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment