Thursday, July 10, 2008

1 Day Left.

Today I spent my day at home.
Relaxed. Tidied up my room a little.
Decided to start packing up stuff.
Thinking about my life so far, how it has been up til now.
Looking at all the help I've received all these while, can't help to feel really blessed once again.
Thank you everyone who have been supporting me up til now.
I know you all still will, but from now on it'll be all up to me already.
Lets see if all these experience I've gain thus far will be put to good use.
Mental strength must be further improved.
I have to constantly self motivate myself from here on.
I don't know why I'm trying so hard.
Feels like something I really want, but at the same time I feel it may be too much to dream of.
For Honour and Glory it is.
One more time Carl, I'm at the peak of my youth.
Let's give this my best shot.

Met up with alot of friends recently.
I really cherish them all.
I don't want to lose any of them.
I pray to God that I can keep a healthy balance between my army and social life.
This is the stage where I'll find out who are the friends that actually stay.
Those that don't, I hope I'll meet them again someday.
Singapore is a small country anyway, don't we love bumping to old friends whenever we go out? (:

One last day.
Have to do some final shopping later.
Then have a good rest.
Crap, somehow I'm feeling alittle nervous.
But don't worry, I've already learnt how to deal with that.
Put up a strong front I will.
I will be stronger.



Aww.. I wonder if my cat would react the same way in the same situation.
Theres 1 thing different about cats and dogs.
Dogs are always loyal to their masters.
Cats are willing to following whoever that feeds them.
I still love cats anyway =).

No comments: