Watched this video an online friend showed me.. pretty funny lol! Would have posted it over facebook but I don't know if its appropriate now.. used to not care.. but I guess I just want to maintain a slightly decent image for now.
Just wanted to blog to keep this space alittle updated, I guess this is my life diary, can't record everything I've done, but at least it'll capture some of my feelings time to time.
So I've been thinking when would be the right time to show you this blog? You've seen Don's blog but I haven't told you mine. I apologize. It's just, that this is a really old blog. It contains alot of love confessions to my previous girlfriends, I don't want you to get weird thoughts. I don't want you to feel like loved the same or lesser than them. It's true I try to give my all in relationships, its true I did once loved them, but you're what that matters now. I've went through much heartaches to become who I am now. I'm a I'm glad I'm with you now. In fact I love you more than any of them, I'll keep to this promise. I'm so sorry in advance.. I don't know when is the best time, maybe you'd find out by yourself one day when you are using my computer. Maybe you already did. I'm sure you might have many questions to ask me if you've read my older posts, since you'd found out about this, I'll come clean with you with everything. I'm sorry if I have kept secrets from you, I only mean well to you. There are somethings if you don't ask I won't say, or it'd just be weird to say without any reason. I love you,everytime I'm with you, as much as possible, I just want you to be happy.
It's getting late.. I'll continue tomorrow probably.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment