So I already broke one of my resolutions.
I did an All IN today, and it paid off :) Doubled up from $9 to $20 instantly.
With so many people on the table playing, theres a good chance that you all in pre-flop and at least 1 person will call you. You double your money instantly if you have a premium hand. That is of course reading the characters of the players on the table, whether they are the kind of people who would gamble big. No point bluffing in pre-flop. I've changed my strategy to less bluffing, I want people to take my hands seriously. Know how long the poker session will last, if your luck is bad early game, fold most of your hands until late game. Luck always run in cycles, I only started to have good hands until like the last half n hour. My mood was pretty low ever since I had an Ace pair early in the game and the round had to restart due to misdealing. SIGHSXXXX.
Won big today anyway, I can still do it, I'm getting better at poker. Everyone's getting better at poker too, can't bluff around like a baws all the time. I realized my mind overclocks even after I finish my poker session too. I have dreams of playing poker in my sleep too.. thinking of all the different hands and how I would have played them. Gosh this is pretty crazy. I love the adrenaline rush.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment