I'm pissed. I don't even want to hear your reasons anymore.
You couldn't even wait for my exams to end.
You said you'd give me your all.
Go eat your words.
How could ANYONE possibly understand an overseas trip with just another person of the opposite sex.
And you told me you were going with your friendSSSS.
Nice try. I know everything already.
And I thought you were finally serious with me.
Not as if brook was enough, I know he's still fucking in your life but I just don't say anything.
Now I have to find out about another person.
Thanks I really need all these now.
Its so helping me prepare for my final exams.
Now I know why you didn't want me to send you to the ferry terminal nor pick you up.
Now I know why you wouldn't even want to change your relationship status on facebook.
YOU HAVE OTHERS IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU CAN'T LET THEM KNOW ABOUT ME.
Be that way.
I don't want to listen anymore.
You can enjoy your life with others.


No comments:
Post a Comment