I cannot take it anymore.
I'm giving up.
I'm sorry.
The fact that we promised never to have loyalty issues anymore, I've played my part at the end of the deal. Now that I know you're not alone, I think it'll be easier now.
This is the hardest thing I've ever done.
We got together on the very first day we met, I loved you.
We fought so hard to be together.
We fought so hard to accommodate to each other.
We fought so hard to understand each other.
We fought so hard that we think we couldn't stand each other at all.
But we stayed.
Love is full of ups and downs right?
At times when we don't think we love each other, but our instincts still brought us back together.
We fought so hard for 3 years, it would be such a waste to let it go.
But, my limits have been tested.
I can't survive another fight.
I really wish for your happiness in life. I really do.
But. I can't provide that for you anymore.
I really want this to be as smooth as possible..
I hate to face reality.
So I'm going to bury myself in books.. and drift away.
I know you'd be reading this. Once again, I'm sorry.
I'll always be kind and honest to you, but I can't love you like I do anymore.
Everything will heal in time..


No comments:
Post a Comment