Thursday, February 17, 2011

Epic win in LoL.

It was nearly through the 50th minute of the game with both sides almost even in kills. I played Evelynn. We were down to our last row of towers and inhibitors while the opposing team still had the 2nd row of towers. The opposing team had just baroned and pushed down our mid inhibitor and was going for our bottom inhibitor. They managed to get it down but had to retreat, my team had fully revived by then and started to chase them down. We got 4 of them. We quickly rushed for their mid inhibitor. We succeeded, they had trundle and ashe just revived to defend their nexus. We managed to get their nexus towers but when their team fully revived we had to retreat. They got 3 of us and was chasing Karma all the way to our base. I used my ulti to run and shadow walk escaping the teamfight with only half life. For the first time nobody bought oracles. They were already across the map and ashe was in base recovering health and they started to rush for our nexus. I was hiding near their bushes afraid to engage them. I had to choose to defend base or rush for their nexus, but nexus was hard because I didnt know where Ashe was. I was probably going to be of no use defending either, it was 4v2. I took a risk and started to go for their nexus when my ulti cooldown was ready. I saw Ashe in the middle of the map running to join his team but started running back when I started hitting their nexus. Minions were hitting me hard, but at the same time provided me damage for my Lich Bane. I was at 1/3 life when suddenly Ashe's arrow came flying to me. I should have saw that coming but I didn't have a second to spare. They had already just destroyed both of our nexus's towers. The arrow hit me leaving me with 1/5 of my life left.. the stun never felt so long before. I was slowly dying from their minions but my passive ability kept me hanging awhile more. They were about to get our nexus, my team revived and managed to kill one of them. My ulti cooldown refreshed and I activated my lich bane for one large damage to their nexus, I finally died and the screen froze. Their nexus exploded. I was still in shock whether we won or not, they had 4 of them getting our nexus and I didn't think I would kill their inhibitor in time. The word victory appeared and the lady voice assured that we won. Everyone was in shock. My team cheered while the other team kept arguing after the game. I couldn't be bothered to brag, I said GG and closed LoL.

I now can study happily after such a good match. High. :)

No comments: